EFT Level 1 & 2 Training
April 25th – 27th, 2019
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM All Days
Hampton Inn Matthews, NC
Imagine—having the power to heal your life literally at your fingertips.
With EFT you can melt away negative emotions, limiting beliefs
and negative behavior patterns – often in minutes!
What you will learn when you train with Jan:
- The Science and History behind EFT.
- The basic tapping recipe.
- Why we use meridians and the organs and emotions they represent.
- More about why we say to “Try it on everything!”
- Experience a simple experiment that defies logic to see if EFT works for you.
- Hear Jan’s engaging story of physical and emotional healing and her journey to resiliency after the death of her 22-year old son – all using EFT.
- PLUS Jan will answer your questions and, as time permits, offer an experiential tapping for something.
This is a partial list of the other topics we’ll cover during our weekend together:
- MASTER the short-form basic tapping recipe.
- Learn to be Specific, correctly assess distress levels, retesting and following cognitive shifts.
- Learn about Psychological Reversals; why they occur and how they affect your energy, mind and mood. This one concept provides a NEW and revolutionary understanding of the reasons people don’t heal – and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle.
- EXPERIENCE powerful EFT techniques – including the Movie Technique for eliminating unwanted memories and the Personal Peace Procedure for healing a lifetime of disappointment, shame, trauma, losses and pain.
- Practice with Jan’s fill-in-the-blank tapping template so that you always know what to say and when to say it.
- Learn the fine art of Addressing Physical Pain.
- Experience your own “aha!” while Clearing Cravings (You can bring your “go to” snack or non-alcoholic beverage. Chocolates will be provided.)
- The Tearless Trauma technique; sneaking up on the pain, chasing the pain, ways to find core issues, working with physical “dis-ease” and more in-depth testing of results.
- Jan’s advanced tapping ideas around emotional geysers, your inner critic (what she calls the “EGO”).
- What to do if someone doesn’t want to divulge the story (whether it’s because of shame or secrets, EFT still works.)
And so much more. Some of the best teaching comes from students – live and in the moment – during the training.
Your tuition includes your full training workbook and replaces our need for PowerPoint slides!
You’ll receive personal attention throughout the weekend and will be invited to have a turn as the student teacher. Everyone will be blessed by tapping along with you. (Just as you will tap along with every other student to experience what we refer to as “sharing the benefits” every single hour!)
There will be lots of laughter and probably some tears. Spirit will deliver insights and personal revelations as well as often unexpected and delightful levels of peace and joy.
The best part is, when you attend EFT Level 1 and Level 2 training with Jan, you can experience miraculous healings while you learn!
Get a special rate when booking your hotel room at our event location.
Lodging must be reserved and paid for separately. You can reserve your room online at our special event rate at the Hampton Inn-Mathews by clicking here or copying and pasting this link (http://group.hamptoninn.com/TRSLLC) into the address bar of your browser. You can also call (704) 841-1155, select Option 1 and then request a room under The Rejuvenation Station LLC room block.
PLEASE NOTE: Our special group lodging rate will only be available until April 2, 2019. After that time, rooms can be booked at the current hotel rates based on availability. Please be sure to review the room cancellation policies when booking your stay.
Also note that this training event’s ticket purchases are refundable through April 16, 2019 (minus a $100 cancellation fee per person). No refunds will be granted after April 16, 2019. Jan will offer you two options for cancellations after the refund period:
- personal coaching sessions equal to the amount of your tuition (current personal session rate is $300/hr) or
- you can apply the fees you paid toward a future training or topic-specific event.
If you’re interested in mentoring toward certification, please review the certification requirements and fees by clicking here. All mentoring fees are in addition to the tuition for the EFT Level 1 and Level 2 training.